Search the forum,

Discuss DIYER Lost all radiators but 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not giving you more food for ridicule by uploading photos !

No we wont ridicule pictures. If your not uploading pics then it just goes to show you dont have pride in your work? We all upload our work pictures. If you put it in your house especially you must be proud?

Upload some pictures plzzzz!! :)

There are certain words that are best avoided on this site, unfortunately you used three of them in one sentence: "DIY ... Flexi ... and Saving money!"

Pity they don't come up in red automatically!

Decanting the system water didn't help either - very original though!

The antidote is: "What you having?"

Anyway, now you've survived your babtism by fire you know what NOT to say! :nono:

Things should get better from now on :yes:

If I was paying ÂŁ15 a bottle (retail) for conditioner and I had to drain down, I would also be tempted to save my conditioned water, then I would carefully filter it and put it back in, cleaner than it came out but still conditioned.

Why not just put it in when youve got it sorted?

I feel sorry for the people that live with you that will have to live through the horror when all of this goes **** up.

I feel sorry for the people that live with you that will have to live through the horror when all of this goes **** up.
Hope he doesn't live in an upstairs flat, with nice downstairs neighbours.

For every tightfisted diy'er out to scrimp on the pennies, another decent tradesman joins the never ending unemployment queue through lack of work.

I find it quite frustrating. How much would we charge someone to put in a towel rail? Half a day labour? So to save himself paying a plumber for half a days work, he's cost himself no end of time posting on a plumbing forum trying to clear up the mess he need not have caused. And in time, only more misery and expense will pour from his decisions.

If I want a new socket in my house, I get an electrician. Why? I've got a good idea how to put a socket in. I pay a guy because he could put a socket in, properly, in his sleep.

If I was paying ÂŁ15 a bottle (retail) for conditioner and I had to drain down, I would also be tempted to save my conditioned water, then I would carefully filter it and put it back in, cleaner than it came out but still conditioned.

This is in no mean a dig at you but is your time worth so little when I do work in my house (Dont do it very often typical tradesman) I would rather get it over and done with so I can get on with what I want to (Drinking beer and kayaking) so ÂŁ15 to save me 1/2-1hour is money well spent.

why does this post have one of the largest topical post counts???????

I think someone who has spun such a long thread and caught so many in his web should be recognised for his hard work, or be called jim spider20.

Becus its hilarious, puttin all his old CH water in, using flexis on CH hahaaa!!
Yes it's hilarious but up to a point. People googling for an answer might pop up on this forum, read this bilge and think we're all a bad joke, especially with the huge amount of replies to it.

I just spotted 25 ltrs of used central heating water on ebay - "Good condition, one careful owner, buyer to collect".

100% positive feedback too!

Think this should be moved to the Arms now, might make us all look a bit silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to DIYER Lost all radiators but 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock