Search the forum,

Discuss Do I need pressure valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just a DIY person who has seen references to pressure regulation. I'm about to change my kitchen sink and wondered if I need to do anything about pressure. My supply is cold - straight of the main, hot via combi boiler. the present sink has nothing, (not even isolators which I shall fit, but it was installed about 35 years ago.

thanks for any advice.

No if your happy with the pressure atm and don't think it's too much just fit good quality full bore isolating valves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Do I need pressure valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My outside tap has had really low pressure after the cold weather a few weeks ago. Its connected from under the kitchen sink, and can be isolated from turning a flat head screw type thing a quarter turn. Any help or advice would be much appreciated!
Replies
Views
Hi, guys! Hope you are all well. I have four solenoid valves connected to the main water supply, and they seem to break quite often. I believe it's the pressure that's causing this. I was thinking of adding a pressure valve to control the pressure before it goes through the solenoid valve. Do...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air gap as I was having dripping from the pressure relief valve. Since then I've lost a lot of pressure from the hot water feed to my shower. The rest of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to increase the pressure in my gas boiler and was under the assumption it just involved opening these two small black valves. I have tried this but the pressure gauge on the boiler hasn't budged? Anyone know why this is?
Replies
Views
C
Hi all. I hope one of you may have the answer i am looking for. I have four solenoid valves connected to the main water supply and they break all the time. I too have them istalled based the manufacturer requirments but i believ the water pressure is too high and they don't last long. I was...
Replies
Views
Christos83
C
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock