Search the forum,

Discuss Does a duel fuel radiator need a thermostatic control as well as an element in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just had install a duel fuel radiator in my bathroom with a Terma heating element installed. The rad is also connected to my central heating system in the same way all my other radiator are. However, all my other radiators in the house have a thermostatic controls ( apart from the one where the thermostat is) and I was just wondering if the bathroom one should also have one. So it will have a thermostatic controller on the left, and a electrical heat element on the right which is also connected to a t value. ps. all rads are on a combi boiler system.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Does a duel fuel radiator need a thermostatic control as well as an element in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Morning all, Can a towel rail thats been converted to Duel fuel trip the boiler RDC. We have just had a new radiator fitted and it's heated by heating system and a heat element via T-piece. we only have the electric element turned on with both valves open if the electric element is on can...
Replies
Views
I have just had a new boiler and 210 ltr unvented tank fitted in the loft to replace a very old Baxi back boiler. I have now fitted a Solic 200 diverter to utilise all the spare capacity from the 3,84 Kw Pv system on the roof. This has only just become an option as the old existing tank did not...
Replies
Views
As part of deep house renovation, planning to install wet ufh on the ground floor, and radiators on upper floor. Two bathrooms will have both water based towel warmers and electric ufh, and need dual thermostat to separately control air temp (by running towel warmer) and floor temp. Need...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised valves simple bi-metal thermostat on wall in flat with 4 standard TRV's rarely used so not worried about the flat, and main house has Nest Gen 3 in the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just moved into a new house and it has a Glow Worm Compact 24c combi boiler and a ESI ESRTP4RF+ programmable room thermostat and I am wondering if it's worth turning on the optimum start and stop features? There is also something called TPI (chronoproportional control) but I'm not sure how...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock