Search the forum,

Discuss Does anybody have any contact details for Gas Safe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Not just their actual details. I mean does anybody know anybody inside the firm?

I want to see if I can get them do some API type thing. Available for firms like ours to access parts of their database by also complying to DPA.

Speak to Ray Stafford he does the same thing for his website to confirm we are Gas safe

• Useful
Reactions: Dan
Not sure if he comes on here anymore but i think kirkgas is employed by gas safe

James mallinson is our area inspector for Gas safe Dan i was with him last week on a inspection maybe worth giving him a call 07968174770 hes always helped me out in the past bud. all the best wayne .

Hi, person you need to talk to at Gas Safe is Andrew Bowring who is responsible for the IT stuff, website, etc. Don't have any current details for him but may be able to get to him via customer services.

I do know they can be very difficult to deal with for things to do with IT because CAPITA lock the systems down so much.

Capita is coming to the last 2 years of its ownership of the gas safe brand, from an IT standpoint they will not make any changes to the existing IT systems that involves a cost expense

I believe that there are approximately 4 bids expecting to be put in, no one is 100% sure yet.
Capita is very likely, a corgi partnership, I have also heard blue flame in partnership, a public statement went out a couple of weeks ago

I have just had my gsr inspection.
The inspector was telling me he reckons it will be same same anyway.

For sure, if the contract changes it will all be back of house, the inspectors will pretty much be doing what they are now :)

To check if an engineer is registered? There's no way capita will allow any external body to alter their website coding due to security risks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Does anybody have any contact details for Gas Safe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock