Search the forum,

Discuss Does anyone watch football tonight ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

Borussia Dortmund - Monaco
Bayern München - Real Madrid

First game isn't very interesting to watch to be honest ... a lot of dives and poor team play

Going t Man U vs Anderlecht game with me son next Thursday night. Gonna make a w'end of it bringing d missus and other lad too.
Am coming over from Dublin.
Should b a bit of crack.

Fc Bayern München vs Earl Madrid

Did anyone of you watch it?

So horrible to watch when the referee fails so many times. 2 off side goals , yellow red card for no reason ... so annoyed with it.

Nowadays you just need to cry a little and you get free kicks. It's no sport anymore if you compare with the football 40 years ago. One dive and everything can change in the whole game. Getting payed millions and millions for such bull....

• Agree
Reactions: Dan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Does anyone watch football tonight ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up blowing/melting a hole in one of the pipes. I repaired this by putting in a new stretch of pipe in and just connecting it to the existing pipes with two...
Replies
Views
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but I'd like to do it myself if possible. All images for system here: https://*********/a/ngPQkre Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is my first post, so hello to everyone! We have a tap in our kitchen which has started leaking from the joystick cartridge - (though we’ve had it for 10 years and we’re in a very hard water area, so i think it’s probably done pretty well). Anyway my question is, does anyone...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock