Search the forum,

Discuss Domestic water meters? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi chaps. Are the new internal water meters tamper proof? I'm sure I've heard it from someone but can't quite recall.

Yes there a sealed kit can't dismantle them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Domestic water meters? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I currently have an external water meter (which is a sub-meter) of my neighbours meter. The mains supply runs into their garden and then splits off into my sub-meter. We are planning on building an extension near to the existing external sub-meter and I have sought advice from Yorkshire...
Replies
Views
Can I fit a water meter to this, and if so would anyone know what make and what I would need to do to fit it, picture attached
Replies
Views
Not exactly a plumbing problem but here goes. I have known for a couple of years there was a water leak somewhere between the water meter, on our property, and the property itself. The water company fitted a new (smart) meter about 4 weeks ago. Now they have contacted us saying we have a leak...
Replies
Views
P
Good day My question is concenrning a system where the main water meter is on a 22mm water line, this line is then split to 15mm lines. Will the 22mm line water meter have a larger reading over the 15mm line water meter?
Replies
Views
I live in Azerbaijan and am looking to revamp the water system in my house. The first thing is that I don't have a water meter - probably a good thing as my mother in law pours tonnes of water on the garden in summer, mostly watering weeds as she can't tell the difference from grass. But the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock