Search the forum,

Discuss Don't know how to describe my question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnyswamp

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
On some other forums, if you click on a thread that you have previously read/replied to, you go straight to the first unread post on that thread, rather than at the first page
Is there a setting I can enable my end to do this, or does it need to be set up by the site?
Not a gripe, just want to know

there is a little box at the top of every thread you can click on to go to the first unread post. I don't know if there is a setting to do it automatically though

On some other forums, if you click on a thread that you have previously read/replied to, you go straight to the first unread post on that thread, rather than at the first page
Is there a setting I can enable my end to do this, or does it need to be set up by the site?
Not a gripe, just want to know
This forum does that. If it hasn't been doing for you, it must have not been logging your previous visits correctly.

That's probably because I'm thrashing the database installing things so it queues everything to stay online.

So give it a day or so, when I've calmed down with it a bit, and you'll find it works as expected.

(Must be honest, it's working like that for me right now)

Thought it would be. :)

Just took a bit of time to sort out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Don't know how to describe my question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock