Search the forum,

Discuss Drayton LP522 CH weekend timer not changing in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

L

LauraKate

Hi
I have managed to set our Drayton LP522 CH M to F, using 2 of the 3 ON/OFF settings. But when trying to set the weekend times, the timer won't work, so we have managed to set ON1/OFF1 but the - or + won't work to set ON2/OFF2 or ON3/OFF3. we re read the manual and watched a number of video clips, but still really confused as it why the -/+ buttons work to set for during the week, but won't for the weekend.
Any ideas at all?

There's only really two options here.
1- your not doing it right and need to check manual again
2- it doesn't work and you need to get a new one

Reply to Drayton LP522 CH weekend timer not changing in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, The day before yesterday early morning (23rd of Jan) the temperature was very low, about -7C, so before that, I set timer to start CH for 6-8am to prevent the cold weather freezing the boiler. BUT, by 6:40am I woke up and didn't hear the pump noise. I went to see the timer which was not...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Apologies - I'm new, but I promise to try and be an active member of the forum :) We're doing some decorating just now and it was suggested that we take off the radiators to make it easier for the plasterer. We decided to have a go ourselves rather than getting someone in for...
Replies
Views
Hi looking for some advice here if anyone would be so kind. Our existing system consists of an Ideal Logic Heat H15 heat only boiler paired to a 180L Kingspan Tribune XE Unvented Indirect Hot Water Cylinder (this is the Dual Stat version). Zone 1 (Downstairs) consists of 7 Radiators + Plumbed...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm hoping for some advice. We have a very ancient thermostat for our radiators in a very old building. This morning there was no heat and the display was blank, so I've changed the batteries and reset, but I can't change the time to allow the program buttons to work. After the reset...
Replies
Views
. . . Honeywell CM927 Thermostat Ethos 54C (Condensing Combination Boiler) I set the Thermostat to 26°C (79°F). The boiler fires up and heats the home to 22.5°C (72.5°F), and then it stops. * The thermostat shows me it is currently 22.5°C, but refuses to continue heating to 26°C. I just...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock