Search the forum,

Discuss Driving in the middle lane at 55mph in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Trying to post the link..............

Ah forget it.

Last edited:
If it was a red Combo it was probably me.
I don't have the concentration to drive fast? I'm there but not there, my mind wanders...I'm here but not here.

To the white Transit driving morons thundering past me on the dual carridge wat. ..where are you going to un such a rush?

Just take it easy...I'm in a rush two but can you really drive? Are you really ready for that head on smash when some twit pulls out in front of you?

It was a story from the Mirror 3 days ago. Guy was being followed and flashed at to move over by a police car and he rang 999 to complain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Driving in the middle lane at 55mph in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was sent an engineer by Ideal Heating to fix a problem with my system. When he left he drove over a pot of sealing compound (which must have dropped out of his van) on my shared drive. My neighbour pointed it out to me since he was parked in her space. I tried to remove it with water and...
Replies
Views
what title says basically. I’m 23 just finished a costume degree looking to change careers (for so many reasons) but all the trades I’ve looked at seem to heavily rely on having a driving license. The issue there is that I have ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) which means that my reactions are...
Replies
Views
I am not a plumber, but very fluent in residential plumbing. My Daughter has a building in town. There are 2 Woodford wall hydrants. Neither one work. They are both the same. This one is missing the vacuum breaker. They may have never been turned on (or even opened) since the building was built...
Replies
Views
S
Morning all, I have a Worcester Bosch 8000 life 40kw boiler on system with 7 radiators and the boiler is located in the loft of a 1907 end of terrace house. It has been range rated down to 50% and I currently have the flow temperature set to 64, due to slow warm up. I recently purchased a...
Replies
Views
Simon from Watford
S
Hi, I am involved in a local charity which is fundraising to restore a local pub into a community hub (and also a pub). The pub which is The Hop Pole in Limpley Stoke is in the middle of the village and it's been closed for about 4 years but the local community have raised enough money to buy it...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock