Search the forum,

Discuss Duo Tec 28 ErP noises driving us mad! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

morbius

Hi guys, bit of a mystery this one. Boiler is 6 months old and it is making a regular clicking/clunking noise if the boiler has fired and also when it isn't on. It does the same thing in the middle of the night when the boiler hasn't been on for hours and with the room stat turned right down. It is not pipe expansion/ contracting related and seems to be coming from the boiler itself. It almost sounds like a relay pulling in and out. It's driving us mad and waking us up. Please help. cheers.

Combi boiler ? If so sounds like it's on pre heat (heating the hot water up )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Duo Tec 28 ErP noises driving us mad! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this could be as a result of us noticing the sound more when there is less environmental noise). Unfortunately, it is severely disrupting our sleep, so we...
Replies
Views
Recently over the past 2 months, the boiler or area by the water tank has started making a loud groaning noise whenever hot water has been running for much over a minute (sometimes less). Since the weather has gotten cooler, the radiators seem to come on (unless turned off at the TRV) whenever a...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Been having a real saga and head scratching situation. I originally had 1 problem, and now 2. Original issue: Air being built up in rads. Having to bleed every other day if not daily. All upstairs rads getting air, and one downstairs in utility room, same room as boiler and not far...
Replies
Views
Hi. We’ve had rather a lot of noise issues with our radiators since we had a new boiler installed. Our radiators other than 2 more recent ones are all over 30 years old. When the boiler got installed in the middle of 2020, after the first few days, we had several loud airlocks each day...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a problem with our boiler (Baxi Duo-Tec 28 Combi ErP). The hot water is fine but the heating is not working properly. The issue with the heating is, it’s only firing up for about 30 seconds then it’s off for about three minutes and then turns on for about 30 seconds again. This is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock