Search the forum,

Discuss E-mail in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Not getting any e-mail notifications on updated threeads, pm's etc.

Is your email address active in your account? We've had issues where members have been automatically moderated because their emails kept bouncing back?

I'll look into this though.

Is your email address active in your account? We've had issues where members have been automatically moderated because their emails kept bouncing back?

I'll look into this though.

I'm receiving mine once more Dan .. How about you Simon? Could have just been a glitch on the day?

I have to post 15 things in the forums to be able to reply to a message ive been sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to E-mail in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi so I changed a towel radiator in bathroom from a normal radiator. I bunged the f&e tank and vent pipe , drained about a pint of water out the pipes. Altered the pipes to the new rad. Then removed the bungs. Gone to bleed the radiator it filled slightly now no air is coming out. I've...
Replies
Views
J
Hi. Just got a new Worcester Bosch 28cdi. The central heating temperature control will only turn clockwise from the "e" point which is 62 degrees to the maximum which is 85 degrees. It will not turn anti-clockwise from the "e" point to decrease the temperature. The manual says the "e" point...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, I’ve noticed my ballcock valve is always running in the loft on the small f and e tank but when heating is on its fine, also no water coming out of the overflow, any ideas.?
Replies
Views
Hello, I have just installed a vented McDonald 250L thermal store, it is for multi fuel but currently just connected to a standard oil boiler in the garage which is fully pumped to the TS, the system has two pumps both basic 3speed Grunfoss, one on the boiler return and the other on the CH flow...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a grohe red that doesn't warm the water anymore. The light on the tap is blinking in purple and the light on the boiler is white. getting boiling wzater from the tap is working (but it is cold). I think that there is an issue with internal sensor or the integrated circuit. I try...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock