Search the forum,

Discuss economy 7 combi cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

martin b

Gas Engineer
Ive ordered a combi cylinder from Williams today for delivery on Tuesday, however ive realised the one ive ordered is direct. The combi cylinder I need is a 210 litre cylinder with two immersion holes and a coil through which the cold water passes and is heated by the water contained in the cylinder. Is this classed as indirect, I thought that in an indirect cylinder the coil was another means of heating the water in the cylinder. whatever its going to be wrong. hopefully I can speak to them tomorrow.

Aren't the econ 7 normally direct without a coil? I thought the indirect ones only had one imm htr hole?

Sounds like you need a thermal store cylinder, tank is kept at high temp and cold water is heated in coil usely mains fed.

Ive ordered a combi cylinder from Williams today for delivery on Tuesday, however ive realised the one ive ordered is direct. The combi cylinder I need is a 210 litre cylinder with two immersion holes and a coil through which the cold water passes and is heated by the water contained in the cylinder. Is this classed as indirect, I thought that in an indirect cylinder the coil was another means of heating the water in the cylinder. whatever its going to be wrong. hopefully I can speak to them tomorrow.

Hi Martin

We aren't open on Saturdays, but our internet presence never sleeps. If you PM me a phone number, I will give you a call in the morning. It sounds like you need something like a thermal store or a showermax, not an ordinary cylinder.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to economy 7 combi cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock