Search the forum,

Discuss Electric Water Heater - Works with Thermostatic Mixer Taps in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Guys,

I am looking for advice, I own a Nail Salon and would like to install a Pedicure Station for my clients.

The water needs to be heated using an electric heater before reaching the pedicure station, I`ve ordered

Redring Powerstream 9.5kW Instantaneous Water Heater

but the plumber has said that's not compatible with thermostatic mixer taps.

He thinks Ariston Pro 1 Eco might work but not 100%

I think it might be a bit overkill as 50l to fill a couple of basins and rinse some feet seams a bit much.

For the waste i have went with the Saniflo Sani Shower.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Kenny

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220201-144359.png
    Screenshot_20220201-144359.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
I imagine any mixer valve or tap could limit flow through the unit to the point of high temperatures being reached. For the Pro 1 eco version it’s worth checking with the manufacturer before committing to a purchase.

Reply to Electric Water Heater - Works with Thermostatic Mixer Taps in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock