Search the forum,

Discuss Electrical section ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

on31ll

Can we get one for all the questions and info relates to system wiring etc etc ?
Did some research.... The darkside

[DLMURL="http://www.electriciansforums.co.uk/central-heating-systems/"]Central Heating Systems - Electricians Forums[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
the gasafe forum probably could help bud. or just do whatmost do and buy a honeywell wiring centre and do exactly what it says on the lid (like ronseal).

I just think it would be helpful to have all the electrical questions in one place not so much questions but the stuff to learn ! I find alot of plumbers fine the wiring plans etc hard myself included !

Can we get one for all the questions and info relates to system wiring etc etc ?
Did some research.... The darkside

[DLMURL="http://www.electriciansforums.co.uk/central-heating-systems/"]Central Heating Systems - Electricians Forums[/DLMURL]
Seems some of them have a sense of humour. Who would have thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
just looked around sparkie forum, now I understand why sparkies shouldnt touch s and y plans!

My two sparks are like twins and certainly not like of this earth. Think they share a 10mm twin and earth brain cell between them.

Good idea to have the wiring diagrams and posts in the one place, but I'd only agree to it if it was kept out of public view for safety reasons. Gas and electrics in the hands of a novice diy-er could quite literally have explosive consequences!

So where would we put it? In the gsr forum?

So where would we put it? In the gsr forum?
Yes, good idea. The GSR forum would be the best place for this. Just need to get enough engineers to want it and we can make it so.

What about us making it a stickie in the GSR forum? Everyone can post links to pdf downloads and upload wiring diagrams as well as advice.

No the GSR section isn't the place to put it. In the arms should be the spot. Oily's unite :) :)

Sorry pal, forgot about the oil section. What about Simons suggestion about having a electrical wiring thread stickie in the Arms? If there's enough interest then we'll make it so, but we can't have a stickie put up that lies dormant because of lack of interest! Guys let us know!

I think it needs to be in the pub ! As there are many people like myself that are plumbers ! Not gas engineers ! Im up for it ! An its a good place for those type of problems to be posted !

But there are alot of stickies in the pub at the moment ! Some of them are no longer needed ! Like system 3 aqualisa one who do we speak to about tidy up ? Dont wanna sound bossy etc !

I'll go and delete the oldies.

We need a general consensus as to how many want and will use this leccy thread.

You the official cleaner in you time off now ? Also is it me dreaming or did there used to be a search type funtion when you where writing a new thread to kinda tell you if it had already been started ? Has this gone now ?

Croppie has had a good idea about splitting it into 3 stickies. Makes sense so that you don't have to trawl through lots of pages trying to find what you're looking for. See post in the Arms and get voting on whether this leccy section is wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Electrical section ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock