Search the forum,

Discuss Electronic landlord certificates in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

spike.gb

Gas Engineer
I'm thinking of going electronic for my gas certificates and reports. Any advice on good and bad software will be appreciated. Is it a time saving investment or a pain to operate? I can see advantages with getting certificates to letting agents by email, do you have to continually input data or are properties saved to use again year on year? Thoughts please.

Gas checker or gas engineer software

Very easy to use

And saved year to year

There's a 30 day trial on both so try them out

My 30 day trial of GasEngineerSoftware has just expired and I paid for the 12 month package. Very pleased with it. A bit slow to start with but once you are in the flow. It is all good.

Ive been using Easey Gas for over 5 years & fint it very good, has with any system once it is set up to how you want it they do save time, I do some holiday parks so it saves me loads of time & paper work having to write out couple of hundred certs every march, all my other regular customers are on the system, for one offs I take a laptop and portable printer & keep their records on file incase I go back next year, If your only doing the odd one it may not be for you.

Gas Engineer Software has served me for 2 years. Good support, massive help with book keeping and you have a client base right there. I'm sure the others are as good but I shan't change because they really are helpful.

Gas Engineer Software has served me for 2 years. Good support, massive help with book keeping and you have a client base right there. I'm sure the others are as good but I shan't change because they really are helpful.
I like it too

Gas Eng Software - Been using since about 1 month after it was released around 3 years ago! Wouldn't be without it now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Electronic landlord certificates in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock