Search the forum,

Discuss email notifications? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MattWeth

Anyone else stopped getting email notifications?

Since sometime yesterday (not sure exactly when), I've stopped getting any notifications for any subscribed threads. As far as I can make out, it's not at my end (all other emails arriving fine) so I wondered if its a forum issue?

Me too, I suppose the hike in postage stamp prices has affected emails too...

Nah!
Saves me getting RSI from deleting all those emails every day.

I have to rake through dozens of forum messages every day, just to get to the ones sent from my customers. I know you can unsubscribe but don't want to miss the gossip! LOL

Found mine, for some reason they where dumped in my spam folder.

Mine have stopped

I think their trying to get rid of me :s

Yeah true.

On the subject of the notifications. I've always spammed them as I just check via 'my latest posts' to see what people are chatting about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to email notifications? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley warm air heating and hot water tank in airing cupboard. All has been working fine until yesterday. We had the water softener serviced and since then...
Replies
Views
Hi wonder if anyone can help. Had no issues last year. Have Valiant ecoTEC plus and Drayton thermostat. I have tended to leave thernostat and just turn boiler on when needed. Its showing 14 and when i set it higher sometimes it comes on sometimes it doesnt. Sometimes it starts and then...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wonder if anyone here can help me in resolving this issue. The meter I have stops at 19mbar with 'out of range' message and I cannot use it for other pressure checks. The instruction manual is not helpful. I contacted Digitron but they are not replying. The meter range is upto 130mb...
Replies
Views
In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from. Why I think its I've used calipers on the threads and counted them, and the male end sticking out of the vessel is BSPT 3/4 with 14 threads per inch...
Replies
Views
Hi I've seen a few threads with similar issues to mine, but none are exact. My conceala 2 cistern flushes fine, fills up and stops. But then it periodically flushes some, but not all of its contents to the toilet bowl. This happens pretty frequently. At least twice an hour. I have tried 2 new...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock