Search the forum,

Discuss ERR training company? Any good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there, I have been offered a plumbers course for nvq level 1,2,3 by ERR. Anyone has experience of studying with them? Total course cost is £7500

Don’t touch with a barge pole mate! I have been trying to get my NVQ lvl2 completed since August gone, still can’t get any idea as to when I’m going to get it done and I’m unable to continue with the level 3 as all assignments are completed and mark I only have my practical, exams and the NVQ lvl3 assessment to complete but I’m stuck since last August waiting and given maintenance package to complete which the requirement for the qualified plumber is a joke I had to contact City & Guilds what is the requirement for the qualified plumber to sign of your work and send the college the email and tell them that they’re not interested in you finishing your course! Only to sign up and can’t cancel after. Don’t touch them mate and the government is giving us grants now to study most trades which is better for us

Wow! Thanks A lot mate ! That was a saver.
Where can I find the government grants that you are talking about any idea ?? Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ERR training company? Any good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I have just looked back through the regs this seems to have changed and it isn't mentioned now. It now mentions if at high level it should be discharged...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock