Search the forum,

Discuss expansion vessel pumo in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellfire

Gas Engineer
after some advice
need a new pump for re pressurising expansion vessel which one would you recommend
also do you use a pressure gauge or pump to test vessel

Mine is a usual car type double foot pump with an adapted 2.5 ish meter lead , so its solid on the floor as you pump it , but I do like the type Darren ^^^ uses

I got the Regin as well and also a small digi pressure gauge from Halfords (I think)
Used to use a double cylinder foot pump, but the short hose made it hard work on the arms
A stirrup type pump is the way to go

I use the Regin foot pump one too. I won one of the Regin rechargeable pumps its very noisy. I prefer the good old foot pump.

I use the Regin foot pump one too. I won one of the Regin rechargeable pumps its very noisy. I prefer the good old foot pump.
I won the Rothenburger cordless pump in the xmas raffle at M&R's (local supplier) used it twice and put it back in it's case & retired it to the back of the lockup. Absolutely useless, a 5" hose that doesn't reach the valve, battery lasts about 1 min and it's really noisey. I'll stick to my Regin stirrup pump.

Regin stirrup type for me to, just use a tyre pressure gauge for testing the vessel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to expansion vessel pumo in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock