Search the forum,

Discuss Experienced mate looking for work in domestic plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oscar24

To whom it may concern.

Good evening,

I hope you all are well?

I am eagar to offer my hands and time to shadow or mate a plumber in London.

You will benefit from my experience as a labourer with experience in domestic plumbing.

You will also be happy with my punctuality and reliablity characteristics, I learned while working and living in Germany.

You will be relieved when working with me, as I am highly proactive, clever and work with fast pace.

You will benefit from my personality, as I do not complain, do not talk back, am honest, observe and listen to every word my superiers tell me.

About me:

I am 24 years old with experience in DIY, on site labour and plumbing, well mannered, living in london and am willing to move if neccessary.

I am looking for IDEALLY apprenticeship in plumbing. However work experience or working-to-learn options are widely open.

Thank you so much for your attention,

All my best

Oscar

Hello and welcome Oscar,

Ich würde gerne herausfinden wo Sie in Deutschland gearbeitet haben und als was Sie gearbeitet haben. ( I'd like to find out where did you work in Germany and what did you do over ? )

Could you please tell us where in London do you live ( NOT the exact address ) but perhaps the area you cover.

We can see you've got the will to work which is very important as it's nowadays not common. However, what is your knowledge like as an DIYer ?

Have you tried calling some bigger companies?

Kind regards,

Ron

Hello and welcome Oscar,

Ich würde gerne herausfinden wo Sie in Deutschland gearbeitet haben und als was Sie gearbeitet haben. ( I'd like to find out where did you work in Germany and what did you do over ? )

Could you please tell us where in London do you live ( NOT the exact address ) but perhaps the area you cover.

We can see you've got the will to work which is very important as it's nowadays not common. However, what is your knowledge like as an DIYer ?

Have you tried calling some bigger companies?

Kind regards,

Ron

Hallo Ron,

Thank you for the reply.

Ich habe in Münsterland als Fachkraft für Möbel und Labo Umgzugsservice gearbeitet)
(I have worked in Münster as a mover specialized in Furniture and Laboratory equipment)

I live in Elephant and Castle - Zone 1,

As a DIYer I have plumbing knowledge of connecting household appliances, fixing leaks, fixing leaking taps, fixing running water in toilet storage tanks, joining plastic pipes and clearing blockages of traps.

Also assembling and disassemling furniture, Carrying heavy objects safely and effectively, and generally fixing things in and out of the house.

I have called Pimlico, Brittish Gas, Thames Water and many other small companies, and sent CVs. Ive spoken with colleges and sent my applications, I am enrolling in a one day plumbing course on 18th of April, to get more credentials and experience.

All my best to you Ron,

Oskars

Good luck to you for trying hard to start a workmanship as a plumber. But I think to those short / fast courses is not the best idea. You will find on this forum a lot of threads about enrolling fast plumbing courses which are ineffective in many eyes.
I would recommend you to do an apprenticeship if you really want to go down the road as a plumber.
The Key to plumbing is first and most of all the knowledge. Furthermore, the will to work hard and sometimes long hours. Then you will have to plumb clean and effectively. Moreover you will face a lot of different types of customers which aren't easy to handle. So customer service is another big thing to learn.

Kind regards

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Experienced mate looking for work in domestic plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock