Search the forum,

Discuss F1 error on boiler but water pressure is fine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

So I have got the horrid F1 error on my combo boiler for low pressure. I have recently moved into my property, and I had this issue before which I resolved.

The pressure in my taps are fine however when the boiler is running the pressure gauge shows below 1. Of course I have turned the domestic and the central heating taps under the boiler. No change.

This has happened when I first started my central heating a few days ago, it instantly error’d, I drained my system but still no luck.

My boiler is a procombi exclusive 24.

Any tips before I have to call someone?

Regards.

Some pressure sensors can read iffy if any dirt on them so put pressure up slightly to see if it goes away but no higher than 1.7bar....
Not sure what you mean by opening n closing valves under the boiler I'm hoping you just mean the filling point.
Remember also that your water pressure is nothing to do with your heating pressure.
Or do u mean nothing happens when u open the fill point but the pressure at the taps is fine so it should rise ,,, unless it's a faulty gauge or sensor. Sometimes a gentle tap on the facia can Free the needle if it's sticking ...

Reply to F1 error on boiler but water pressure is fine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock