Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss F22 and filling loop only one handle.. in the Plumbing Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Badger10

Badger10 New Member

Hi, stupid question but can anyone help...?
    I had an F22 message on my ecotec pro 24. From what I've seen online I understood I had to use a screwdriver on the valve at the top of the filling loop (my filling loop only has one handle) but there isn't anywhere to use a screwdriver.. Just watched a couple of videos and they also suggest I should also have a gauge on my boiler which I don't. I've just tried turning the handle on the filling loop and the F 22 has gone any my boiler display reads 1,1. Does this sound like I might have fixed it...

Thanks for any advice!

IMG_20180310_194651.jpg

IMG_20180310_194618.jpg

2. scott_d

scott_d Plumber GSR

Thats it
    Yours has a digital gauge
    1.1 bar and just above the lower dotted line on the right hand side of the display

• Like Like x 1
  3. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

yes thats it

with yours you just need to turn the black handle slightly open and wait for the error message to go

• Like Like x 1
  4. Badger10

Badger10 New Member

Ah that's great, thank you!

5. Badger10

Badger10 New Member

Brilliant, thanks very much!

6. ShaunCorbs

just on a bit of a side not when was the last time you had your combimate serviced (bottom middle/right first pic)?

7. Badger10

Badger10 New Member

The white box? I had my boiler serviced a year ago, not sure if they looked at that. Is there something wrong with it...?

8. ShaunCorbs

yes they need to be serviced / you might laugh balls replaced :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. Badger10

Badger10 New Member

Ah ok, it's due a service so I'll ask them to take a look. Thanks for the advice