Search the forum,

Discuss Female Plumber Starting Own Business although she might regret her landrover rant. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Female Plumber Starting Own Business

also

also steer clear of croppies 'pink thing' :rofl:

OMG, Kay-Jay this made me laugh so hard I almost wet myself ! Please stop, I'm to young to need tenna lady yet! lol

Wow this thread must be a record, 66 replies and 1168 views since it started 1 day ago.

Looks like everyone want to be the hero for the damsel in need.

Aaaahhh, But Snoopy who said I was a damsel OR in need ? Maybe its just the banter or general topic that has drawn those numbers?..... Maybe even my charm! lol ;)

Stick around snoopy it always ends in tears on here when a lady appears on the radar!

Awww APPlumbing, if you play nice in the playground it wont end in tears.
Of course if you are willing to give it your best shot, I like a challenge, are you willing to back your comment with money, if so ....let the games begin !!.... PLAYTIME ;D lol

Awww APPlumbing, if you play nice in the playground it wont end in tears.
Of course if you are willing to give it your best shot, I like a challenge, are you willing to back your comment with money, if so ....let the games begin !!.... PLAYTIME ;D lol
Sadly toggles. When app is around it usually ends in tears. People just cant help bullying a fully grown man who insists on drinking pink drinks.

If you stick arou d im sure you'll get to know everybodies eccentricities.

Heres a few rules I stick by

1) dont mention landrovers
2) avoid croppie at all costs
3) dont accept a drink from adam (app)
4) don't mention landrovers
5) dont mention landrovers.

[emoji6]

So the lady plumber you refered to in your OP isn`t you then?
Damsel is a maiden, usually of noble birth. I know loads of ladies none of em damsels lol.

Haha , one female poster and everyone goes wild,,,, class

Thought I'd read the thread until I noticed how many posts lol, it's good to see more higher number of posts in the threads,

Thought I'd read the thread until I noticed how many posts lol, it's good to see more higher number of posts in the threads,

Pour yourself a wee dram and pull up a chair mate it`s all so predictable when a lady posts. lol

Pour yourself a wee dram and pull up a chair mate it`s all so predictable when a lady posts. lol

Wellllllllllllllllllllllll............... It makes a change from the tarts who usually post.........

Wellllllllllllllllllllllll............... It makes a change from the tarts who usually post.........

You don`t really wanna see that photo again do you? lol

Toggles might have second ideas about that CPR!

Last edited:

Need I remind you about this ickle banning stick I possess.....

Sadly toggles. When app is around it usually ends in tears. People just cant help bullying a fully grown man who insists on drinking pink drinks.

If you stick arou d im sure you'll get to know everybodies eccentricities.

Heres a few rules I stick by

1) dont mention landrovers
2) avoid croppie at all costs
3) dont accept a drink from adam (app)
4) don't mention landrovers
5) dont mention landrovers.

[emoji6]

Ok Kay-jay, I wont mention Landrovers at all, or that they are:-

LANDROVERS; Boys toys
LANDROVERS; Lego Cars
LANDROVERS; Pimp Mobiles
LANDROVERS; Suck
LANDROVERS; For men with small *****
LANDROVERS; When they cant get satisfaction elsewhere
LANDROVERS; Makes them feel cool (it doesn't work)
LANDROVERS; Vets car, get you're arm up that horses bum
LANDROVERS; All the gadgets are needed as they have nothing else to play with
LANDROVERS; Fatties usually drive them as they cant fit in any other type of car
LANDROVERS; Look, They are just crap, OK !!!!! lMAO ;)

LANDROVERS; Boys toys
LANDROVERS; Lego Cars
LANDROVERS; Pimp Mobiles
LANDROVERS; Suck
LANDROVERS; Fatties usually drive them as they cant fit in any other type of car

Oh dear! Better put the flak jacket and tin helmet on Togs, that`s war talk that is!

LANDROVERS; Boys toys
LANDROVERS; Lego Cars
LANDROVERS; Pimp Mobiles
LANDROVERS; Suck

There it goes..... There's the heart attack.....

I could prove you wrong, If I could be bothered that is !!! lol
Negativity is so drab rpm......;)

As my Niece say`s "Whatever!" But my all time favourite is still "Do I look bothered?" lol

Last edited:

So the lady plumber you refered to in your OP isn`t you then?

See Kay-Jay's post for a vocabulary lesson and definition, either that or buy a dictionary ;)
Well done Kay and thanks ;)

See Kay-Jay's post for a vocabulary lesson and definition, either that or buy a dictionary ;)
Well done Kay and thanks ;)

Reckon the dictionary KJ was using went out of print a looong time ago don`t you! lol

Rpm, are you accepting the challenge, seriously though I'll need some serious quality bait to get me to really bite ! LOL
Anyhoo, nothing is more predictable than finding at least one man who will make that banal, tired and outdated, comment !! haha..... Try harder :45: lmao ;)

There it goes..... There's the heart attack.....

Well I've been warned not give you mouth to mouth or touch your pink thing, so bend over Crops and i'll shove a cattle prod up you're **** instead !!!! ;) lol

Rpm, are you accepting the challenge, seriously though I'll need some serious quality bait to get me to really bite ! LOL
Anyhoo, nothing is more predictable than finding at least one man who will make that banal, tired and outdated, comment !! haha..... Try harder :45: lmao ;)

You sure your not taking this banter personal? Everyone male or female gets treated the same and ukpf history can prove that everytime a lady with banter joins in more members post. Chillax Togs.

Bring it, Im feeling bad bum today ;) lol
Oh its not him (I dont think) but there are several officianados of landrovers on here, and I rather think it will be a few days till we reach the end of this particular sorry episode. Im sure it wont be long til they all pipe up.......

I did say not to mention it [emoji38]

Oh its not him (I dont think) but there are several officianados of landrovers on here

And I`m not one of them, would rather spend my money on other modes of transport with 2 wheels.

You sure your not taking this banter personal? Everyone male or female gets treated the same and ukpf history can prove that everytime a lady with banter joins in more members post. Chillax Togs.

Of course not rpm ;) you've all actually succeeded in me considering tenna lady (Thanks for that!) peeing myself laughing all the way, promise ;)
Take me with a pinch of salt ;)

Well I've been warned not give you mouth to mouth or touch your pink thing, so bend over Crops and i'll shove a cattle prod up you're **** instead !!!! ;) lol

Never will happen. Never been confused.

And on a serious note Togs, can you curb the swearing please? Ta.

Sorry croppie & UkPF peeps, hope I haven't offended. Consider it done :)
Infractions of the rules are somewhat easier to achieve than offending us. We are on the whole pretty thick skinned.
[emoji1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Female Plumber Starting Own Business although she might regret her landrover rant. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock