Search the forum,

Discuss Fernox in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rckape

I've just had a little valentines gift come through the post. At least someone cares.

a493d54c3736584786735b948f1119b3.jpg

I've just had a little valentines gift come through the post. At least someone cares.

a493d54c3736584786735b948f1119b3.jpg

Mrs S thinks I have a girl friend whose initials are "HMRC"

They are the only people I seem to get letters from...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fernox in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, just moved a radiator from one wall to another, straight forward job, heating is working, problem is that on turning on a hot water tap the water coming out is heating water ( Fernox smell)and the boiler pressure drops quite quickly. Baxi Platinum 28HE. Any help or ideas please
Replies
Views
I have a rusty radiator in the bathroom, not worth repainting as there is already paint on top of rust. It will be straightforward for me to change myself, I can get an identical replacement Stellrad, which makes things easy. The water in the system has inhibitors in it and a Fernox TF1 has kept...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring, probably not been used until recently now it's colder. When heating is called for, the boiler fires up ok but soon shuts down the heater as the...
Replies
Views
Just saying hello. I'm an electrical engineer restoring a house in Germany trying to work out a range of different things least of all German manuals and a solar system that I have very little idea about.
Replies
Views
Looking for someone that can replace the expansion vessel on an old heating system that is losing pressure every day and needs topping up at least three times a day. Trying to eliminate what the cause could be. Appreciate that it could be a leak somewhere, but looking to tackle one issue at a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock