Search the forum,

Discuss Ferroli Modena 32c HE, changing from manual to heating controls in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CFergie

boiler was controlled using +&- buttons on pcb display for CH, HW was on demand. Now want to control it using thermostats that control valves through the auxiliary connections on pcb.
Is there any links inside boiler that need removed?

Not a diy job, get a gsr and stop pillocking about with something you're neither competent nor qualified to work on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ferroli Modena 32c HE, changing from manual to heating controls in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Ferroli 32c he (combi) So after having a 2 week holiday, we have come home to no hot water. It just cycles on off every second. Heating working fine and have to use it for the water to be hot. No fault codes. Clicking noise in the pcb on trying for hot water? Things I have checked. Diverter...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant Ecotec plus 630 and a VRC 470F Controller. The controller has a radio receiver in the boiler facia. Now I have a Sensohome controller to install with internet gateway. The radio receiver for this must be wall mounted and ebus connected. The question is, how to I remove or...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always amazed at the water pressure so on the odd occasion that the water was only luke warm it was easily forgiven, but over time we have come to realise that...
Replies
Views
Hi, would appreciate any thoughts on the below. I have an almost 10yr old Ferroli Modena 32S HE system boiler. (I am aware of their reputation! ) 2 weeks ago HW went lukewarm. When HW was called, the rads came on. The cylinder motorised valve has been replaced today, but it's not fixed the...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised valves simple bi-metal thermostat on wall in flat with 4 standard TRV's rarely used so not worried about the flat, and main house has Nest Gen 3 in the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock