Search the forum,

Discuss Ferroli Optimax HE 31C Error 37f HELP in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vandacolgate

Hi
I have the Ferroli Optimax HE 31C, and the display is reading Error 37f, I have looked this up and is down to the pressure being low, so im told.
Can somebody tell me how to adjust the pressure please
Ive been told its something to with the 2 Black 'taps' underneath.
but what do i do, undo them, then what, do them back up? or what
Help would be very gratefully received!!!
thanks

presume you mean the filling loop below with a chrome flexi hose between

you will note black levers across fittings ,move on into the open position by turning inline with fitting

then open other the same but slowly,you will hear water going into system,once gauge at 1.5 bar (when system cold,)close valve to closed position and then close the other valve to same closed position

Last edited by a moderator:
yes you undo them 1/4 turn so that they are in line with the valve until the pressure is up to about 1-1.5 bar then close them again so that they are at right angles to the valves.

im no expert obviously, but i think so, there are 2 black valves there, i need some help to adjust the pressure please

thanks for your help guys! i'll give that a try tomorrow.
at least i got some actual advice here, thanks a lot

why not do it now will take a couple of minutes max to do

why not do it now will take a couple of minutes max to do
the boiler is in my new house, but im in the process of moving and am getting the new place up to scratch first.
also does it matter which one i open first?

no open them either way round doesn't matter. you will know which is off the mains you will hear the water going in when you get up to pressure just turn them off.

this boiler has a built in filling loop the two black knobs need opening up fully until pressure rises then turning back off,

thanks a lot everyone for all your help, i now have hot water & central heating!
thanks again

Hi, I have used this to fill the pressure a couple of times, but the guy who installed it must have left something partly open, now i can't seem to turn the correct taps to fill the system (since having a new diverter installed last week). Could someone explain or preferably post a picture/ diagram of where all the blue and black taps should be please? the manual is hopeless.
Failing this, what fault is it likely to be if i am unable to fill from the mains?
Thanks

I have the same boiler ferroli optimax he plus 31 c and the same problem but this solution doesn't work for me. I came back from holiday tried to switch the heating on and it didn't work. I looked at the boiler and it's leaked some water and the pressure is at 0.4 bar.

I opened the black nobs but it doesn't increase the pressure.

Can someone help please

they have a none return valve on the cold side that gets stuck once it does it has to come out or get a new cold inlet otherwise you wont fill it its happened to me loads of times there should be a 5 yr guarentee on the boiler call them out

Thanks, I ended up having to get Scottish Gas round. They fixed the leak in the boiler and did something so that the filling loop became unstuck and allowed it to be re-pressurised.

I have also been reading online and people are saying that Ferroli boilers aren't that good, does anyone actually like them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ferroli Optimax HE 31C Error 37f HELP in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock