Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
testo 320-2 or 330-2 LL ?????

bump

neither, to bleedin expensive at service time and to buy, Kane for me all the way

neither, to bleedin expensive at service time and to buy, Kane for me all the way

They don't do any commercial models do they tho ? Other than the 451 plus

not sure what you need for commercial, nox, co, co2, o2 all on kanes if youwant

Hi Shaun,

I have a testo 320 - 2 which is excellent for storing figures, great display quick on the pump and has been tested to its limits with over 10k ppm during industrial burner set up, Battery lasts a while and charging times aren't too bad.

It's drawbacks are that the hose is too short, I like to place my display near to where I am setting my burners up instead of having to walk around. The printer doesn't always connect well with the monitor, I find I have to physically hold it in place until the unit starts printing!

I keep 2 analysers at all times - with industrial and commercial if one fails you need a back up. Iv flooded analysers cells and haven't had a back up to finish commissioning so I don't take the risk anymore!

Hope the info helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to fga in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock