Search the forum,

Discuss First time buyer needing boiler advice please! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Luke2611

So I'm looking at moving in to a property I've purchased in the next few weeks and I made the mistake of not asking enough questions about the boiler when I made my offer.
Currently it has a Halstead Quattro Gold and is over 15 years old. I know the life of a modern day boiler would be 15-20 years old so it is something I would be looking at replacing almost straight away.
Can anyone give me a very rough price on a replacement please,boiler and labour costs combined. I know that a plumber would need to see the old boiler set up first before giving an exact price but it's just a very rough price I'm looking for please.
Thanks in advance to anyone that takes the time to answer me

£2500 Should be a bartering figure that I would go for.

Thanks for that,it gives me a rough idea to be working with. I think I was stupid in thinking a new boiler would be around 1800 quid. Would you agree that if it's over 15 years old that it would be a good idea to change it pretty soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to First time buyer needing boiler advice please! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock