Search the forum,

Discuss First vaillant green iq 627 service of system boiler. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a service for a vaillant 627 system boiler(eco tec pro).

For a first service I was told(for 65 quid)

you'll need a burner seal . Service and new G10 seal £65 ,
Thanks

Is this correct as to what I need- when he hasn’t checked boiler?

if its only one year old it wont need a burner seal but the price i would say was too cheap if he was replacing the burner seal and other items (main service)

I always change the G10 burner seal as shaun says a proper service is more £75 plus the cost of parts seal is arond £20 so your enginneer is being more than fair should like something this when stripped and cleaned. Cheers kop

Screenshot_2018-02-04-07-02-32.png

Screenshot_2018-02-04-07-02-25.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to First vaillant green iq 627 service of system boiler. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
I got my regular annual boiler service for my Vaillant ecoTek 930 about a month ago, and the engineer identified that the AAV was leaking, so he closed it. This is a tenanted property and it's not straightforward to get access to it. How risky is it to / how long can I leave the AAV closed...
Replies
Views
Cabe F
C
Hi, i've got a job with a Vaillant Ecotec 630 system boiler, and i don't know the full history but the house has definitely been extended significantly since the boiler was installed. There's now 21 radiators/towel rails. It's getting to temperature, but even after balancing, it's not heating...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also have an UFH zone in the kitchen. Near the boiler I have 2 port valves which control this part of the system. The boiler has been loosing pressure...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler. Initially we thought the boiler may stay in place but after discussions with the builder we would have to move the boiler to replace the floor and...
Replies
Views
I
Dear All, Please kindly advise, i don't know what else to do! Had new boiler Vaillant 424 heat only open vent boiler installed with new flue and filter, new pump, plus new Hive. Did full power flush of all 5 radiators before the installation. It has been 10days and boiler stil not working...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock