Search the forum,

Discuss Fitting a dishwasher - wastepipe help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

hopefully someone can help me. Basically I want to install a dishwasher but I am not sure what to do about my waste pipe situation below? As you can see I already have a washing machine waste pipe going into the pipes (grey pipe) but from what I can see I have no spare waste pipe connector for the dishwasher.
What can I do?
Also below the grey pipe there is a screw type connector on the loop (on the left), any ideas what this is for?

wastepipe.jpg

You want one of these
http://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/mcalpi...KHt8VktjSPVXWUVvVhNwGls4P8x96RO7t6hoC41zw_wcB

Thank you.
So once I have that fitted can I plug the dishwasher and washing machine into any of those two outlets? I assume it doesn't matter which one is used? Thanks.

Doesn't matter which but just try and make sure the waste pipes are attached firmly maybe using jubilee clips. And no tight bends as this will restrict the flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fitting a dishwasher - wastepipe help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
My mum is trying to connect a washing machine and dishwasher in her kitchen. She got a guy out to do the job and he ended up making a hole in her washing machine hose and ramming the dishwasher hose into it, held together with masking tape and charged her 200 quid for the privilege of her...
Replies
Views
This is a picture of my sons sink plumbing. The yellow arrow goes to the dishwasher and the red arrow goes to the washing machine. There is a problem with waste water going from the sink, into the washing machine I guess because the pipe, right on the elbow isn't high enough. I have tried to...
Replies
Views
Easy if you're a plumber I guess, but if you have no plumbing knowledge? Its a Bosch, nearly ten years old I think, its door won't shut, so it needs to be removed. They're a few videos that supposedly explain how to do it, but none for countertop dishwashers. I only saw one mention what you...
Replies
Views
Hi after some advice. I am buying a property - refurbished - they have put in a kitchen with space for a slimline dishwasher. There is sufficient height and width but the large plastic pipe behind redues the depth to 53cm when most freestanding machines are 60cm. I am worried this will stick out...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I realised yesterday that I now have a massive leak coming from the where the pipe below the sink goes into the wall. Every time water is used (sink, washing machine, dishwasher), it leaks from the junction of the pipe / wall. You can see on the pictures that there is some gross...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock