Search the forum,

Discuss Flexihose for Boiler top-up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 98531

I have a Worcester Combi and require a flexihose to top-up the water pressure. But, I need one without wing nuts as the internal piping stops me using tightening a wing nut. All seem to come with wing nuts. Where can I get one without a wing nut?

I bet it will go. It will just be tight and a slight bend of the pipes might be needed. Never seen one without wing nut type.

The wing nut is to make the loop part L compliant, so it can be easily removed. You'll probably have to look at non-UK sellers for one that doesn't have wing nuts on.

Or a tap to tap flexi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flexihose for Boiler top-up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi! Hoping for a bit of help! Thought I had an easy job of changing my toilet seat however it seems to be more challenging than I thought. It seems there’s no screw under the chrome. Just one long screw with a wing nut underneath. Please correct me if I’m wrong. The toilet seat also doesn’t...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer called the next day and diagnosed a faulty pressure switch. This was changed and everything seemed ok. However then the boiler began to lose pressure...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Would anyone know which side valve I need to use in order to top up pressure on my boiler. Many Thanks in advance
Replies
Views
the pressure of my boiler looks unstable After i re-pressurize to 1.5 bar, using tap is ok without problem. but when turn on the central heating, the pressure rises over 2 and the error code 117 showing water pressure high After i did the bleeding and re-pressurize to 1.3 bar, the heating is...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I am replacing a leaking push fit flexi tap connector under the bath with a compression fitting flexi. The problem is that the old pipe seems to be slightly smaller than 22 mm compression fitting and when I tighten the compression nut the whole fitting is easily sliding off the pipe and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock