Search the forum,

Discuss Flow sensors ideal logic heat only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

shaky

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all how do some of you test flow sensors on an ideal logic Plus heat only boiler?

Some boilers just 2 wire but the logic has a 3 wire sensor

Thanks,

dont have a clue sorry

Reply to Flow sensors ideal logic heat only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Got fd code on Ideal Logic Heat 15. Had two plumbers out and no joy. It’s had a new water flow sensor, flush with sentinel x800 and refurbished grundfos water pump. Boiler tries to light and water pump power light comes on but goes off immediately and boiler flashes fd again. It’s heat only so I...
Replies
Views
Got up on Wednesday morning no hot water, (only cold water coming out of hot tap). Checked boiler, it had zero pressure and F1 fault showing. So I refilled the pressure using the filling loop, up to about 1bar which is where it usually is, which worked fine, had hot water all day. Same thing...
Replies
Views
I've got a non condensing Glowworm Ultimate with gravity tank and hot Water tank in a 4 bed house. 11 radiators 1 double 1400mm length 1 P+ 1400mm length 2 P+ 400mm length 7 singles 400mm 1 mains shower average water pressure Any recommendations on combi boiler and KW? Boiler budget...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I currently have an ideal mexico 2 heat only boiler - It has one DAB pump on the boiler return and a 2 port valve at the flow pipe to allow for heating...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a recommendation for a heat only boiler to replace my 30yrs old ideal boiler. Any makes you would recommend and any to avoid? Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock