Search the forum,

Discuss Flush syphon valve issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rebecca longden

Hello,

Problem with a syphon flush valve. The plastic peg is sat too low so when the push button is screwed in, it won't flush.

Tried adjusting the height but it's then too high for the cistern lid. Tried to replace but the plastic screw on the bottom of the cistern must be glued on as we couldn't unscrew it!

Cant work out the brand but you twist and it clips into the cradle.

Any advice welcome!

20170624_114001.jpg

Looks to me like the plastic peg height may be adjusted by the height of the lever in the holes at the front.

You also could send of the the picture to toiletspares, they will surely identify this valve too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flush syphon valve issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I am trying to find an alternative flush valve to fit the cradle of a ideal standard push btn flush. It is all tiled in and changing to a Siamp or fluidmaster is not an option anyone have any ideas Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello, I have to replace the flush valve and/or the washer but unfortunately it's inside the vanity unit. The only way is removing the toilet. I turned the screw on the cistern pipe to stop the water. I removed all the silicon around the toilet, now I can easily lift up the Front panel but...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to remove some radiators for redecorating and went to try and shut off the valves either side of my rad. I have TRV on one side and on the other side I noticed a blank top with no valve or peg sticking out that allows you to turn on or off (see pictures). I checked the other rads in...
Replies
Views
A
I have just installed a Thunderflush dual flush cistern outlet valve. The unit sits to high for the lid and buttons to sit and engage as they should. I have adjusted the button height fully yet it is still about 8mm too high. What can be done?
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
The syphon activation cable on my old Bathstore A2432 dual flush valve has broken and I don't want to have to remove the whole cistern to replace the the complete unit. Does anyone know of a replacement valve the syphon part of which I can use to slot into the existing cradle, please? I hope...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock