Search the forum,

Discuss Flush valve replacement. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Does anyone recognise this flush valve? It's broken and tends to let water pass ...
IMAG0123.jpg
IMAG0122.jpg
IMAG0124.jpg
IMAG0123.jpg
IMAG0122.jpg
IMAG0124.jpg

Looks very cheap and nasty. I have replaced relatively similar-looking mechanisms because they were not working. You don't have to stick with the same make and model flush valve, you know.

Reply to Flush valve replacement. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, can anyone identify this flush valve, there are no manufacturers marks on it, the seal needs replacing, thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am trying to find an alternative flush valve to fit the cradle of a ideal standard push btn flush. It is all tiled in and changing to a Siamp or fluidmaster is not an option anyone have any ideas Thanks
Replies
Views
Has anyone if this flush valve using the handle instead of the button? Are they good?
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question on flush pressure. When I press the bigger button, there's hardly a flush. I understand that's normal but it's a very minimal flush. And then the smaller button is quite hard to press and I think doesn't do a full flush either. So when I flush I press both and it works...
Replies
Views
My toilet flush valve is continually draining (the rubber seal has perished) . . . I'd be grateful if someone could give me a link to parts that will fit in there and replace the current valves?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock