Search the forum,

Discuss Forum Outage - Public Thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
We've been experiencing some issues related to hardware / software over the last 48 hours and are aware of this. We're working with the host to resolve this. If you spot the forum is offline, just hang fire, it'll come back on again soon enough.

Ok thanks for update dan.

Is it just the plumbing one or is it all your having issues with?

Everything should be okay now. A few users might have DNS / ISP caching issues. But that'll clear up quickly.

i warned you to move the server from tajiikistan & exchange the shilling meter for one of those new electronic ones DAN
tears i said!!

WAAAAAY were on . But been off for puckle days boohoo

well done and keep up the good work, I am lost without my on-line buddies on here. Thank you

Great to hear we're back in action. Wife will be delighted, she can have the telly back now. Thanks Dan and the crew.

I was losing my marbles I was. Being paranoid, I thought I had been banned for some reason or other. Nice to know I am actually not

Hi Dan
tried messaging you, but it blocks me. I have had to rejoin as a new member as I can't log on with my old username (chalked) is it possible to email me my old password? As I've forgotten it.
same problem on tilers forum, I'm not getting and emails from either site.
thanks

Chalked, I've reported your problem to the admins. Dan's hands are full at the moment. There's a new server being installed and there are a few gnarly glitches.

Can everyone report those glitches on this thread and this thread only?

Please don't hassle Dan with emails or pm's, all his forums and sites that he hosts are affected. You can imagine how many messages he's getting on a daily basis.

Thank you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got tmy first " connection timed out " warning Sat 28th i think

(plus some other bits may edit in later )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Forum Outage - Public Thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock