Search the forum,

Discuss forum pens for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

phil7677

Hi, before i start I would like to say a big thank you to Dan who with his support I am able to do this.

I would like to offer an Plumbers Forum pen for sale at a cost of £2.

The pens will be costing 40 pence each and 50% of the profit will go to Dans cancer charity and 50% to the take a heart campaign.

I nor dan or any of the forum members have anything to do with the pen manufacturers or the charity that the cash will be going to.

I will be posting the receipt for the money that goes to both charity`s on here after all the cash is collected in. The other forums will have their own pens for sale and we will be mentioned on the take a heart campaign website.

I really hope we can do well with these sales and not only have something for our money, but also a difference to the lives of whom we will be helping. I for one have a big debt to both kinds of these charity's as I have known people who have suffered with heart conditions and also cancer.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

If you are wanting to order a pen please post on here and i will pm you. Please do not pm me for orders as the inbox will fill up to quickly

Feel free to ask any questions you feel need answering before you buy.

I am in Leeds west yorkshire and would be more than happy for another forum member to come with me when i hand the cheque over so we all know it has gone to where it should have.

Regards Phil.
i am currently arranging the pens for the electricians forum so the plumbers ones will be a couple of weeks before i get them printed but if you could all pop your requirements on here for the amounts wanted.

just so you don`t think it`s some spammer or rip off artist with two posts to his name asking for your hard earned Dan will be along soon to validate the thread. thanks for looking. here are the electricians pens and my profile

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello phil and welcome to the Plumbers forum, if you had tried harder at school you could be here as well (only joking) Pm me I'm interested

Eco

:D tell me about trying harder at school thats what i keep telling my kids i start uni at the grand age of 36 this year

thanks mate if you pop on here the amount you want and i will get a show of hands for when i order them. on the sparks forum we have done about 100 in 24 hours which is good going

Now that is old, all those young ladies in short skirts.............. or men.............. depends which way you swing.......... being a spark......... you never know..............not that I have a problem with it............pc and all that

Eco;):D:D:D:D

:D:D it will certainly be the ladies getting my blood pressure high. now we have a bit of a bet going on the sparks forum that we can do more pens in than the plumbers and gas fitters :D so theres a challenge for you

:D:D it will certainly be the ladies getting my blood pressure high. now we have a bit of a bet going on the sparks forum that we can do more pens in than the plumbers and gas fitters :D so theres a challenge for you

that souds like that reverse sycology rubbish mi mohter used to use.

either way put me down for one am a yorkshire man too so naturally tight

and welcome

ps ecowarm
if you had tried harder at school you could be here as well
quality son quality

Hi, before i start I would like to say a big thank you to Dan who with his support I am able to do this.

I would like to offer an Plumbers Forum pen for sale at a cost of £2.

The pens will be costing 40 pence each and 50% of the profit will go to Dans cancer charity and 50% to the take a heart campaign.

I nor dan or any of the forum members have anything to do with the pen manufacturers or the charity that the cash will be going to.

I will be posting the receipt for the money that goes to both charity`s on here after all the cash is collected in. The other forums will have their own pens for sale and we will be mentioned on the take a heart campaign website.

I really hope we can do well with these sales and not only have something for our money, but also a difference to the lives of whom we will be helping. I for one have a big debt to both kinds of these charity's as I have known people who have suffered with heart conditions and also cancer.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

If you are wanting to order a pen please post on here and i will pm you. Please do not pm me for orders as the inbox will fill up to quickly

Feel free to ask any questions you feel need answering before you buy.

I am in Leeds west yorkshire and would be more than happy for another forum member to come with me when i hand the cheque over so we all know it has gone to where it should have.

Regards Phil.
i am currently arranging the pens for the electricians forum so the plumbers ones will be a couple of weeks before i get them printed but if you could all pop your requirements on here for the amounts wanted.

just so you don`t think it`s some spammer or rip off artist with two posts to his name asking for your hard earned Dan will be along soon to validate the thread. thanks for looking. here are the electricians pens and my profile

Well its all for a good cause Phil, would you put me down for 2, and are they mains water fed..lol.

Put me down for 10........... well that my Christmas presents sorted

Eco;)

Come on you lot!

All that money you earn, you must be able to afford a few quid :D:D:D

Great ideas for the cause..gotta have at least two, and that's if there're any more left..!:cool:

maybe it will take a few gifts to raffle off with each pen to get you going ?? get yer bids going for this, got plumbers software on too

anyone have any ideas for your tool suppliers accrediting bodies ect i can contact for good prizes to be given away with the pens? i gotsome for the electricians so if you can pop some links on and i will see what i can scrounge :D

the picture is the ones we have had made up with the electricians logo. I can have the plumbers ones made to match your logo on here but i am open to suggestions.:)

Attachments

• pen.jpg
    pen.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 27
cheers steve. the box symbol will probably be in one colour as it an extra 35 quid for a second :eek: do you think all red or all silver? i was thinking a silver pen with the print in red

where do i send my money?
why not post an address, we send you an sae and a cheque?
dont forget to ask people to gift aid them !!
good luck - i want ten as well, that should cover christmas and birthdays for my short friends list !!

where do i send my money?
why not post an address, we send you an sae and a cheque?
dont forget to ask people to gift aid them !!
good luck - i want ten as well, that should cover christmas and birthdays for my short friends list !!

:D thank you, i was looking for the thanks button like we have on our forum but you don`t seem to have one on here. just getting a hands up at the moment for the amounts, i can either give an address when they are about to be ordered or like we have on the other forum dan was kind enough to post a checkout link so you can just click on and the money goes directly through. I have bought ten of the electricians ones, 1 for each day of the week to go through the washer :) and 3 for spares.

you have got lots of nice buttons on your forum, we will steal them all eventually !!

the picture is the ones we have had made up with the electricians logo. I can have the plumbers ones made to match your logo on here but i am open to suggestions.:)
:p..And they really look like a fluke electrical sensor...cool!!

Say what's the Plumbers look like??:eek:

ill have 2 m8 just pm me with post addres or paypal and ill send the money out asap thanks m8

yes pencils for me too,would need to buy a few,keep losing them LOL

Phil, have you looked in to gift aid, where any donations given to get a free pen, you can claim back the income taxed paid to earn the £2.00 donation. So this will increase the money by the basic rate of tax. Both charities will or should have this set up already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to forum pens for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock