Search the forum,

Discuss Forum Sponsors Wanted! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Forum Sponsors are wanted.

UKPlumbersForums.co.uk is a sister to TilersForums.co.uk which is the UK's largest and busiest (and most friendly) tile and tiling forum, and it's only one behind being the largest on the planet - and it's only a matter of time before we are the biggest on the planet.
smile.gif

Benefits to sponsors:-
  • A sponsor is allowed to advertise in the forums in reply to members requests, or in new topics in an article style format.
  • A sponsor would have their banner displayed to all members on every page of the forum.
  • A sponsor would have their username marked as a sponsor so the members can trust their forum contributions.
  • All sponsors of all forums get Search Engine Optimisation consultation provided by myself. (more details on request).
  • All sponsors of tilersforums.co.uk rank in the top 10 in Google for their main key phrase / key words! And the same could be done for this forum too.
  • The forum is a growing community that's in its infancy stages, with this taken into account the first few sponsors would receive a discount compared to the normal prices.
  • We're fairly loose with the terms - so if you have something in mind then please get in touch.
Likely sponsors:-
  • Electrical course providers
  • Electrical tool suppliers
  • Electrical wholesalers
  • Trade related products and / or services
  • Business related products and / or services
For more information please PM me.

Hi Dan
I may be intrested can you give me a PM with details.

Cheers
Peter

Peter,

Our traffic is primarily plumbers, professional and DIY, and people looking for plumbing training. So I don't think you'd get business if you're advertising your plumbing company, we'd need to collect traffic of domestic users looking for plumbers, and we do that for free for you on Find Tilers | Find Plumbers | Find Plasterers | Find Electricians | Rated Tilers | Approved Tilers | Trusted Tilers.

However if you're thinking of advertising something that would be of use to our members here, then please do email me on [email protected] with details and I'll hit you back right away.

The types of sponsors we're looking for here would perhaps be training centre's, we could do with a plumbing parts suppliers and maybe a trade bathrooms supplier or something of that nature.

Ah, you want training centres, thats why my post about distance learning was deleted.

Okey dokey, so whats the deal with sponsorship. We distribute renewable energy products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Forum Sponsors Wanted! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock