Search the forum,

Discuss Forum Updated in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I've updated the forum a bit. I do need to configure things still, but you now have an articles section where truest members can post articles to. A blogging section where all members will be able to blog to. A new 'Activity Stream' under the 'What's New' button (if you want to access the old style you can still by clicking the "Quick Links" drop-down menu in the blue menu bar under the main orange one). Along with other features such as 'Who has read a thread' which shows you who's read a thread, funnily enough. You can see this at the bottom of the thread - again, as soon as I've configured it.

I'll spend a couple of weeks on here sorting all new areas out, and I'll also go through some of the requests for new forum categories and whatnot too for you. Seems I've got a bit behind with it.

Enjoy. :)

Still upgrading forums now mate! Takes about 2 days, day and night, to do about 15 I think there are.

Coincidentally earlier I watched a Dave Allen youtube clip on telling the time. He was explaining that one day is a day and a night, the first hand is the hour hand, the second hand is the minute hand and the third hand is the second hand ... etc ... etc ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Forum Updated in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was hoping to get some replies from Members about whether this is happening to anyone else: When I logged into the Forum this afternoon and went to look down...
Replies
Views
I'm a DIYer and have a problematic toilet setup to fix: The waste pipe was installed too high for waste to flow out from a standard toilet spigot, so I want to install a wall-hung toilet on a frame to get some extra height. To put it where I want it though, I'll need to rotate the bottom...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm new here! I've bought my first house - needs a fair bit of work doing to it, including the plumbing. I'm keen to do stuff myself rather than getting contractors in, wherever possible, not just for cost, but also because I want to learn (a useful life skill surely!) I'll...
Replies
Views
New house and smells comes from shower... It's a merlyn shower waste it's not like your usual design. I've lifted up the chrome but or I'm I suppose to lift up the other bit to get the hair bucket removal out? This design I don't see where the seal is to stop smells through?? Any experience...
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper pipes) and having serious issues with banging pipes only when central heating is on. Not when running taps We have a wall in living room that has stop tap...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock