Search the forum,

Discuss Forum Upgraded - New Features Added in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
The forum has been upgraded - hence the downtime just now - and we have a few new features included.

The text editor has been upgraded and now has an auto-save features. So no more losing those long posts that took ages to write.

You can also add tables to threads, find more smilies in replying, more font styles and whatnot.

Please feel free to have a play with it. :) :ninja: :beatnik::81:

Yeah. Just keep any ones that swear out of public view. :)

And you can see a lot more smilies when you go to post a new thread, or if you click 'Go Advanced' when replying to a thread to get the full reply box. :)

There are about 350 or so smilies now to keep you busy and to help you express how you feel :lol:

Yeah. Just keep any ones that swear out of public view. :)

just answered my question about a few of the iffier smilies there Dan. Cheers mate. I would've got my bottom smacked.:censored:

Hi Dan,

Can I just say my spell chekcer dosnet wrok !! hvae to rhgit cilk to get it to wrok!! :hammer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Forum Upgraded - New Features Added in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented tank, zone vavles, pump, expansion is on first floor in airing cupboard - Currently piped as S-plan. - Hive controls. - Would like to fit 6-zone...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original heating installed when the house was built, and this revision was largely to replace a life-expired boiler: non-condensing fan flue boiler open...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a Heatmiser UFH installation, 7-8 years old now. This week we noticed that a few of our heating zones were not warming up, even though the thermostat was showing the flame symbol. They were working fine last winter. I knew from when I looked at the installation in the past that...
Replies
Views
Have a large CH system, not sure the volume but a mix of column radiators and UFH means it's probably 250L or more. Runs on a Vaillant Ecotec 630 that's been OK for 7 years, but recently started losing pressure (needs topping up weekly). Had a new EV (old one was full of water apparently)...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the existing boiler needed upgrading. The Mechanical Engineers advising the architect insisted that we had a conventional cast iron combustion chamber boiler...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock