Discuss Franke Askona mixer tap query in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello all,
I have recently had fitted a Franke Ascona mixer tap only to find that the hot water is not coming out with any force. I spoke to Franke and they advise that the tap is designed for high pressure on both hot and cold but I belive my hot water is low pressure. Thy suggest using the Zurich tap. The problem is that the Wickes details says it is for low pressure now I'm confused because it seems to me I need a tap witch gives me low pressure for hot and high pressure for cold. Can anybody help me on this please. Regards.

Get in touch with Franke and ask them what the maximum pressure the Zurich can take. I'd expect it to be between 6.0 and 10.0 bar, so very unlikely to be a problem for you.

Hello steadyon, thanks for the reply. Got in touch as suggested and they advised it would be fine for high pressure on the cold.
Thanks for the advise. Best regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Franke Askona mixer tap query in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back