Currently reading:
Freebie Alert: Lowara A rated central heating pumps

Discuss Freebie Alert: Lowara A rated central heating pumps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

I have some freebies to give away on the usual terms, but with an added wrinkle. DO NOT PM ME UNTIL YOU HAVE FINISHED READING THE THREAD! :)

To qualify you must be a member of the "Plumbers Arms", and not have received a previous freebie that you have not yet reviewed. The ineligible members are: Bod, APPlumbing, Anz, Orry Clayton, Destroyer2813, Stevetheplumber, Rodolphe, nickelarsed, lbpplghtg and steveb.

You commit to using the product and coming back on the forum and writing a brief review. The literary standard is not important, and it doesn't have to be a positive review - but please keep your criticisms constructive.

To claim your freebie, PM me your postal address and the answer to the question at the bottom of the thread.

Tonights freebie is the Lowara Ecocirc 25-6 A-rated central heating circulator.

Lowarapump.jpg

Key features are:

• A rated for maximum efficiency
  • 130mm length - replaces all standard domestic circulators
  • 6m head
  • Shaftless motor
  • Special "anti-block" features for longer trouble free life
  • 7 speeds plus "auto"
  • Automatic air purging
  • Just one moving part

And here's the best bit - they are a similar price to what you have probably been paying recently for the older, non-A rated pump from a famous manufacturer.

There are 10 (count them, TEN) to give away. Leo21 gets the first one, because we have mucked him about twice in a week, so I need to butter him up. :) So the first nine PMs from eligible members who correctly answer the question and can remember their own address will win the freebies.

To claim your freebie (if you are a Plumbers Arms member), PM me now with your postal address and the answer to this question:

How many moving parts does a Lowara Ecocirc have?

Many thanks to Jed Grimes at Westco for donating the freebie. Big hand for Jed please. :)

Not yet, picked it up on Monday but it feels and looks well made. Proof of the pudding will be fitting it of course. Should be installed in a couple of weeks if not, I'll install it at home and give it a good workout!

actually going to job tomorrow aft ray.

are you still on those boiler offers?

Has anyone fitted their free pump yet?

I am seeing the freebie donor next Tuesday, and it would be nice to have a few reviews to show him.

Thanks

Ray

Sorry ray not had chance yet but will try to get it done at weekend and report back
Thanks

Didn't get a freebie but fitted one at home a while back, fitted easily would have preferred rubber joints but no biggie. Seems a bit quieter than previous 15-60.

Still in its box sorry Ray, actively looking for any excuse to fit it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert: Lowara A rated central heating pumps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back