Search the forum,

Discuss Friday night and it is sooooo cold! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvest Fields

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
So, what is everyone doing to night? I am here!!:oops::oops::oops:

B382ACCF-7DFF-46F8-815A-58EC94FDE3B9.jpeg

Few beers watching the tv tonight,sounds boring but after the week I’ve had I couldn’t think of anything better! Enjoy the weekend boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Friday night and it is sooooo cold! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
Hi How does the weather comp. work when you go to bed. If you have a lower temperature at night surely the next day the boiler then has to work that bit harder to reach the correct temperature for that day. What do you do?
Replies
Views
Hi all, new to this forum and looking for a bit of advice please. Have been noticing recently some odd behaviour with our hot water system. If we go away for the weekend, leave Friday afternoon and back Sunday night, the hotwater is lukewarm at best up our return Sunday evening. I then need...
Replies
Views
Hello all I'm a householder in Dorset and need my post-meter natural gas supply pipe re-routing underground. Seems it's not a common job to carry out judging by the chin stroking of the Gas Safe plumbers I've asked. Anyway, I can't post my question about it - I get the "Oops . . ." message box...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi I am somewhat confused. My daughter has a combi boiler bought 2-3 years ago and has it timed to come on in morning for an hour and at night for a few hours using "auto"? mode I had been brought up to leave boilers on manual and set the thermostat low at night to prevent pipes from...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock