Search the forum,

Discuss Full bore lever valves, 15 & 22mm - what do you pay? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Jim Goodenough

Esteemed
Plumber
Morning,

What do you pay for full bore lever valves, 15 & 22mm?

Personally I've found Williams to be the best price at £3.20 & £4.45.

Cheers in advance

Slightly more 4 and 6 ish

Reply to Full bore lever valves, 15 & 22mm - what do you pay? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, Is it ok to use a full bore isolation valve to isolate a hot and cold feed to taps or should I use a service restricted bore. I’m thinking about using a full bore with a handle as my default as I find that most of my customers struggle to muster up a screwdriver to isolate the water when...
Replies
Views
I am thinking of making some improvements. I want to replace the existing isolating / stop valves which I think are just standard ones to full bore valves. However for ease of use I would like to have valves with a lever but I can't seem to find a full bore lever valve. On screwfix I see the...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, i've just moved into a property last month and begun to take note of things that may need attention. One of which is the feed to a 35kw system boiler appears to be in 22mm flexible steel pipe (tractpipe, or teslaflex or w/e). Distance from the meter is only 4m-5m or so, and I assume...
Replies
Views
Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The issue is quite simple to repair not sure why any one of the 2 plumbers could not fix it. Why am I paying for cover. The auto air vents in part of the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm new here! I've bought my first house - needs a fair bit of work doing to it, including the plumbing. I'm keen to do stuff myself rather than getting contractors in, wherever possible, not just for cost, but also because I want to learn (a useful life skill surely!) I'll...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock