Search the forum,

Discuss Gas analyser, Kane 455 or Testo 327 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rich2012

Hi
I'm just about to finish my apprenticeship and I needing a analyser, I regulary use a kane 455 but have also seen the testo 327, Can give me any advice on which is the better out of the two, Also servicing costs?

Are you going it alone or working for a coy? companies generally issue analysers, I use Kane because I got a good deal and it works for me

Kane 455 for me. They were doing fixed price servicing for 5 years at £89 per year.. Worth a look

Do a search on the forum, there's hundreds of threads on this subject.

Depends what work you're doing, if it's just domestic gas I'd go for the 456

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas analyser, Kane 455 or Testo 327 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Issues with Kane 458s Bought unit back end of April 2022. 1st. Problem sent back to Kane on 7th July. After flue sampling it would take 2 minutes to slowly drop coppm. Then hang at 4 coppm for next to 3 to 4 minute's before zeroing in fresh air. Also ratio would jump around. Kane fitted a...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do appreciated for any advices . MOD* Please use the forum PM Service to contact members! Thanks!
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
I'm looking at the above, hoping it will be a good all-purpose tool for repairing our 2 megawatt furnaces. I'm a bit unsure if I need any of the options on it, I don't want to overcomplicate things, but don't want to miss anything out I want to use it for pressure testing and leak testing too...
Replies
Views
Testo FREE Service Promotion. Buy a Testo flue gas analyser 300, 327 or 320B kit before 31st December and get a FREE 1st year service in 2022. Save over £100. Don't forget to register your analyser. More information here - https://corgi-direct.com/testo-flue-gas-analysers-18088-0000
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a lot of installs or a tremendous amount of gas work but obviously when I do undertake these things then I try my best to keep within the appropriate...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock