Search the forum,

Discuss Gas fire combustion analysis in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi when I was servicing BBUs and fires during my apprenticeship there wasn’t a necessity to FGA them back in 2004. I always serviced them by stripping down and cleaning, perform smoke bomb tests, controls check and spillage.
I know you can FGA the boiler at draugh divertor but what do you do with a fire regarding FGA. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Old school eg bp and gas rate etc with bbus don’t need to fga them unless there the new condensing one or have a port

Reply to Gas fire combustion analysis in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a bathroom for a regular customer. She is of old age and is starting to get a little clumsy and her son has asked me to look at the old gas fire/back...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a lot of installs or a tremendous amount of gas work but obviously when I do undertake these things then I try my best to keep within the appropriate...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a gas warning notice for at risk as the outside wall meter box has been drilled through for the gas pipe to go horizontal straight to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a homeowner but caught between a rock & a hard place. I am trying to get a Vaillant ecoTEC 630 plus serviced but the gas safe engineer & Vaillant engineer say one thing, whilst the SGN engineer says another. I do not know how to proceed and would value some informed advice. The rock...
Replies
Views
Morning all, I am just about to begin doing more installs of combi boilers, I am gas safe but just never really done a lot of installs due to being busy with general plumbing and bathrooms. One question that i have is, when checking working pressure on a boiler with a zero governor what sort...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock