Search the forum,

Discuss Gas portfolio placement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I need a gas safe engineer to complete my on site portfolio. I reside in the north west.

Is there anyone willing to assist me. Please contact me.
Many thanks

Did you post a couple of days ago

Might have to give more info mate. What plumbing (background) experience you have? Where are you specifically, North West is a big place? What have you done thus far in terms of gas? It’s a bit more than someone taking you on there is a lot of liability involved. I’m afraid you’re a bit far from me. But good luck

There is no point to make threads every week. I'm afraid, no one can help you at this point.
The only thing I can advice, call local companies and ask to shadow them while they are working.
PS. but keep in mind, not everyone, after they gas certified, continue to follow the right procedure. You should follow all the steps and make LOTS of pictures of you doing everything.

Good luck!

Yep please use your first one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas portfolio placement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock