Search the forum,

Discuss Gas safe engineers - essex in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Easyboilers

Hi AllI am not sure if offering work is allowed so dont want to offend the site by putting to much on here, we are looking to employ a couple GAS SAFE engineers, must have experience of boiler installation and wiring, two years minimum. Wage and commission - OTE £50k, Van, Phone and full support and equipment.Message me at jlcgas or on 07860561406.

No probs with you posting this, you may get your hand snapped off offering that rate though!

Good luck to all applying for these positions.

Cheers, we want good engineers and will value those engineers willing to work hard for us so that we can work hard for them.

Where's Masood?? That's his territory isn't it? He comes highly recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas safe engineers - essex in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex. I am a ltd company thats been running for 12 years and am now looking to expand. Ideally im looking for someone who is self employed (or another ltd...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Hi. I have just qualified as a registered gas safe engineer I am keen to work with someone who is more experienced for the first year or so to learn more about identifying faults ect (ideally based in SE London). I can be available at short notice for ad hoc work (It doesn't need to be a...
Replies
Views
I
Can someone in the know kindly clarify, please? I have tried to get Gas Safe on the phone, but no good! I have had conflicting advice. I am in the position of being able to start a small business employing two nephews - both of whom are Gas Safe registered. But do I have to ensure the business...
Replies
Views
Just browsing the threads and this one here // www .plumbersforums. net /threads /bldg-regs-compliance-interlock.103043/ caught my eye. 1. If a GS registered installer installs a new boiler that does not meet the standards of the Commissioning Checklist, but signs it off anyway, what is to be...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock