Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Gas Safe Engineers Required in the Looking for a Heating Engineer? Post Jobs Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. markwfpf

markwfpf New Member

Focal Point Fires are the UK’s largest manufacturer of gas and electric fires and currently supply retailers such as B&Q, Screwfix, Homebase, Amazon, Plumb Center and the majority of the independent retailers in the UK. We operate an installation service through our Superior Fires brand (link) as well as installing electric fire into Persimmon Homes new-builds.

In addition to installing fires, there will also be the opportunity to carry out repairs to in-warranty appliances and annual servicing for customers in order to maintain their warranty.

Please let me know if you are interested by messaging me and I will supply further information.

I look forward to hearing from you and of course if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Thanks
    Mark

• Like Like x 2
  2. Dan

Dan Admin

That's awesome thanks for posting that here!

3. Paul Cornock

Paul Cornock New Member

Hi im interested in any gas work

4. cr0ft

cr0ft Trusted Plumber GSR

Same here! I run a plumbing/electrical/gas company based in Lincoln. I've tried to message you but the forum gave me an error I'm afraid!

5. Dan

Dan Admin

Try now. :)

6. Frank Tinnion

Frank Tinnion New Member

I'm in cumbria self employed heating /plumbing engineer always interested in work.

*email address removed by admin*

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2017
  7. fuhrer

fuhrer New Member

Hi Mark
    Yes, can always take on more work such as this. We are based on the Wirral covering alot of the CH postcode areas. Kind regards Gaz

8. markwfpf

markwfpf New Member

Hi Frank/Fuhrer,

Thank you for your interest.

I have tried messaging you but I can't.

Please message me with your email address in order that I can supply further information.

Kind regards
    Mark

9. Dita

Dita New Member

10. Frank Tinnion

Frank Tinnion New Member