Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Safe Register sponsor UKPlumbersForums.co.uk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Screen Shot 2012-06-27 at 19.49.59.jpg

I'm really really pleased to announce that Gas Safe Register are now sponsoring UKPlumbersForums.co.uk, the UK's biggest dedicated plumbing forum.

Nice to hear Dan :)

Does that mean they'll have inspectors checking us out here too!!! Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh!!! :lol:

No discounts, no inspectors. :)

It wouldn't be a bad thing though if they did inspect a bit more I guess as houses still keep blowing up by the looks of it!

As long as it wasn't because of advice given on the UK's biggest dedicated plumbing forum eh? :D

Must be worth it to be approved though! :)

Gives the forum some credence and they must have had someone check out the material here before agreeing to put there name to sponsoring the site yeh?

They should know what to do with Gas if they're a Gas Engineer. And they should know not to touch gas at all if they are not!

So it doesn't really involve the forum. :)

Hopefully this partnership will help drill into those touching gas that shouldn't the dangers, and at the same time warn customers about using engineers that are not registered.

We want every homeowner to ask for GSR ID Cards if they're having Gas messed with. And if we manage to do that, no homes should blow up unless the engineer made a booboo or the gas board has done something wrong.

Gives the forum some credence and they must have had someone check out the material here before agreeing to put there name to sponsoring the site yeh?

Yes they had an external PR company who they use, we gave them an account, so they could see how it works etc. Though I don't think the guy who is a marketing bloke would have really read the threads too much. He wasn't here for the content he was here to see how the place works.

They can read, like anybody can, as an unregistered member though. And I'm sure from time to time they have done. A lot of people will use the forum and link to a thread when complaining about something they think is wrong, sort of like....

'Hi GSR, read on this forum HERE that this shouldn't have been done on my job, and my engineer has done this, is this right or wrong?' type thing. So they'd perhaps then check and read it to see what the person is talking about.

It's the old Darwin principle, selective breeding and all that eh? :lol: You're right though Dan you'd like to believe that folk coming here know there limits :) ... Hey can I put that on the side of my van? "Come talk with me at ukplumbersforum.co.uk? Approved by GasSafe" :D

Edit: That should be sponsored by GasSafe :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes they had an external PR company who they use, we gave them an account, so they could see how it works etc. Though I don't think the guy who is a marketing bloke would have really read the threads too much. He wasn't here for the content he was here to see how the place works.

They can read, like anybody can, as an unregistered member though. And I'm sure from time to time they have done. A lot of people will use the forum and link to a thread when complaining about something they think is wrong, sort of like....

'Hi GSR, read on this forum HERE that this shouldn't have been done on my job, and my engineer has done this, is this right or wrong?' type thing. So they'd perhaps then check and read it to see what the person is talking about.

Get Watchdog on the books and the site's sorted :lol: Imagine???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Safe Register sponsor UKPlumbersForums.co.uk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock