Search the forum,

Discuss General Election! 8th June in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Well that's a surprise we have a general election on the 8th June!

Apparently it'll help brexit. Not sure why or how.

(Keep this thread professional - politics can often get people's backs up easy and it's not worth falling out over!)

Last edited:
Well that's a surprise we have a general election on the 9th June!

Apparently it'll help brexit. Not sure why or how.

(Keep this thread professional - politics can often get people's backs up easy and it's not worth falling out over!)
I wouldn't have put a post up Then Dan. :D:D:D Nobody ever agrees when it comes to politics:p

Reason why it might strengthen Brexit is obviously if the Conservatives get voted in again and with a decent majority, then they can quite rightly say they have a mandate and tell anyone opposed to Brexit to get stuffed.
However, what a load of money it costs to hold elections and here in N.I. it means it will encourage certain local politicians to refuse to come to any agreement, in an attempt to be tribal and win extra votes.

Reactions: Dan
A bit of pointless political manouvering. Conservatives are a party of dodgers, Bojo skillfully evaded the PM post, Osbourne manouvered into a newspaper, now they are making us all get up and vote so the woman can stay a full term in office. They have no competition so just clearly taking the Mick now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to General Election! 8th June in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock