Search the forum,

Discuss GLASGOW or surrounding area - TRAINEE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCE (UNPAID OR PAID) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NHPlumber

Hi All,

I am a 28 yr old male who recently started Plumbing SVQ Level 3 course, looking to gain as much on the tools experience as possible to supplement practical learning given as part of the course.

Available any evening weekdays and all day weekends.

Would appreciate any help, to initially observe some work and also take on any tasks as my own skill levels grow, to get the experience and build confidence.

I am very hard working and reliable, no messing around very eager to learn.

If you can provide this support I would be very grateful!!

Please get in touch!

Thanks,
Nadeem

Hello All,
I christogonus Okoroafor, am 30 years old male looking forward to learn and acquire all plumbing techniques, experience, practical and the theory if possible.
Am very good and well behaved, hardworking and reliable person as well. I would be gratefully appreciate, if I would be granted the opportunity. My no:4165646966, Email:[email protected].

Hello All,
I christogonus Okoroafor, am 30 years old male looking forward to learn and acquire all plumbing techniques, experience, practical and the theory if possible.
Am very good and well behaved, hardworking and reliable person as well. I would be gratefully appreciate, if I would be granted the opportunity. My no:4165646966, Email:[email protected].

Mod edit of phone number required. Oh and advise on forum rules please.

IP shows up as originating from Canada, also appears on a few spam blacklists.

Were the op registered he/she/it would now be feeling the door hitting them on their way out....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to GLASGOW or surrounding area - TRAINEE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCE (UNPAID OR PAID) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock